Tuesday, August 11, 2009

PayPal shuts us down

The bottom line is PayPal has frozen my assets (which aren’t theirs.. how can they do this?) including all the support money my family is relying on.

I’ve spent hours on the phone (on hold) to PayPal at approximately 30 cents a minute to try to get this resolved only to be told to use email. I’m considering legal action over this.

HFC is at a complete standstill. We can not order shirts for the conference. Subscriptions are bouncing. Informer is down. Subscribers are (rightly) pissed because they don’t have what they’ve paid for. I can’t order the items for the DEFCON auction. There are too many problems to list here. The biggest is that PayPal has locked down my family’s survival money.

I have no clue what to do at this point.

Does the EFF have any leverage? I can’t tell you how tempted I am to just turn to the dark side here and…

Paypal are you out there? Help Johnny & his good cause out!

via hackersforcharity.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free Internet Marketing Tips | Bloggerized by SEO Keywords - Search Engine Marketing | Power of SEO and SEM